Sonic Dry Clean Air Filter Cleaning Machine
Recycle quality air filters to original (or better) filtering status.
The Sonic Dry Clean™ cleaning system is the industry’s leading air filter cleaning machine. It merits the approval of Caterpillar and Komatsu for mining and trucking equipment. Cut filter replacement costs and hazardous material disposal! One fixed or mobile SDC-6 air filter cleaning machine can service 50 or more trucks.
Sonic dry-cleaned filters meet or exceed mining industry standards.
- Industry’s most-used air filter cleaning system*
- Approved by Caterpillar, endorsed by Komatsu
- Reduce new air filter costs by 75% or more
- Fully automatic dry cleaning process
- Cleans dirty filters bboth inside and outside
- 8 – 10 consistent quality cleanings or more per cartridge
- Automatically adjusts to any filter height and diameter
- Computerized sequence of compressed air, vacuum, vibration and rotation
- Omni-directional rotation ensures 100% surface coverage
- Does not remove protective precoating
- Average cleaning time is less than five minutes
- Cleans filters up to 19″ diameter and 40″ tall
Better engine protection than any other air filter cleaning machine.
Unlike wet-washing methods or a new filter, a Sonic-cleaned air filter enters service at 100% efficiency.
Dry cleaning does not remove the filter’s precoating. The precoating is necessary for the filter to run at its highest efficiency.
*Currently over 600 SDC installations worldwide.
Order with confidence from J&M Parts.
The J&M Parts Team hold more than 30 years of engineering and hands-on maintenance experience in large mining and construction projects. Throughout the USA, South America and worldwide, choose J&M for reliable parts support, equipment sales, operator training and maintenance programs.
Onsite Parts Installation - Repair - Engineering - Training - Consulting
The J&M Service Team conducts parts installation, rebuilds and retrofits at your construction or mine site. Our multi-lingual team will work with your on-site maintenance employees. We routinely service sites in Latin and South America.
Our parent company MCCI offers productivity consulting, training, on-site engineering and language services in foreign and domestic projects around the globe. MCCI helps industrial customers extend service life, minimize costs, and boost the productivity of their operations.