The lube system you can depend on… for life.
Fleetguard® flow/by-pass filtration is among today’s advanced lube filtration systems, providing increased engine life over all service intervals, increased vehicle uptime, decreased vehicle maintenance costs and reduced material disposal costs.
Best of all, Cummins® is the only filter manufacturer with a non-prorated warranty. Cummins provides full protection through the recommended service life of the product.
- VENTURI™ is Fleetguard’s high performance combination filter, providing premium protection and performance for today’s Diesel engines.
- Centriguard™ advanced centrifuge separator removes more soot and sludge from the engine oil.
- REN™ oil level products include fluid/oil level sensors, controls and reservoirs.
- Stacked Disc ByPass Media Elements
- 3-4x more capacity than full-flow or competitive combo filters
- Captures higher amounts of sludge than other combo filters
- Passes the M11 High-Soot Test recognized by API
- Provides up to 5x more dust capacity than needed for a standard service interval
- StrataPore™ Full-Flow Media Elements
- Provides optimal level of contaminant removal
- Maintains efficiency and durability over filter life
- Maximum cold start oil flow protects valve train components
- Proven to remove more wear-causing sludge
Case, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Ford Powerstroke, GMC, Hitachi, International, John Deere, Komatsu, Kubota, Mack
Centriguard™ Advanced Centrifuge System for Maximum Soot Removal
- Increased Engine Life & Performance
- Up to 50% reduction in oil soot levels
- Reduced wear rates for lower oil consumption
- Extended full flow oil filter service intervals (depending upon severity of duty cycle)
- Improved oil viscosity control
- Improved fuel economy
- Easier Maintenance & Installation
- Quickest/easiest maintenance with pop-in/pop-out rotor service
- Industry-common centrifuge mounting configuration
- Minimal Environmental Impact
- No use of messy cleaning solvents
- Filter is completely disposable and incinerable
Eliminate oil system maintenance worries with Fleetguard oil level products. Built for long life in stationary applications such as prime power, continuous running engines, oil & gas pumping stations, and stationary Irrigation Pump engines.
Oil Supply Reservoirs can be used in conjunction with the Oil Level Regulator, Slow Flow Meter and Continuous Oil Change Module to provide a complete fluid replenishment system.
Oil Level Regulator automatically maintains the proper crankcase oil level in multi-cylinder engines on stationary applications. It saves on oil consumption and increases engine overhaul intervals by maintaining optimum engine oil levels. It also allows a maintenance person to quickly check the oil level of any stationary application to make sure there has been no significant change in oil level that could prove to be harmful.
Slow Flow Meter is intended primarily for measuring lube oil consumption on engine and compressor applications. It is a cost-effective solution for visible and accurate reading of engine oil consumption and can be used with the Oil Level Regulator for a perfectly matched oil control system.
Oil Change Module continuously changes oil on a running engine and maintains constant oil quality, regardless of engine running time. It greatly reduces and simplifies maintenance leading to longer engine life and extended time between overhauls.
Liquid Level Switch can be used to indicate levels of engine oil, hydraulic fluid, or coolant antifreeze. It is double sealed for protection in explosive environments.
Order with confidence from J&M Parts.
The J&M Parts Team hold more than 30 years of engineering and hands-on maintenance experience in large mining and construction projects. Throughout the USA, South America and worldwide, choose J&M for reliable parts support, equipment sales, operator training and maintenance programs.
Onsite Parts Installation - Repair - Engineering - Training - Consulting
The J&M Service Team conducts parts installation, rebuilds and retrofits at your construction or mine site. Our multi-lingual team will work with your on-site maintenance employees. We routinely service sites in Latin and South America.
Our parent company MCCI offers productivity consulting, training, on-site engineering and language services in foreign and domestic projects around the globe. MCCI helps industrial customers extend service life, minimize costs, and boost the productivity of their operations.