J&M Parts serves mining and construction sites around the world.
The J&M Service Team will travel to your location to install new parts, make repairs and perform scheduled maintenance. Regions served include the USA, Mexico, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and North Africa.
But installing quality OEM parts is just the beginning. J&M and its parent company, MCCI Consulting, provide engineering, training, safety and maintenance programs for large OEMs, equipment dealers and end users.
- Install OEM or Aftermarket Parts
- Assemble Equipment & Heavy Machinery
- Design/Install Cost-Saving Systems
- Perform Engine Overhaul
- Perform Equipment Inspection
- Provide Mechanical Engineering
- Retrofit Equipment and Heavy Machinery
- Create a Site Maintenance Program
- Train Site Maintenance Employees
- Train Equipment Operators
- Overland Conveyor Systems
- Crushers – Gyratory, Cone, Jaw
- Large Walking Dragline
- Rope & Hydraulic Shovels
- Hydraulic Excavator
- Off-Highway Trucks
- Wheel Loader & Track Dozer
- Large Crane & Lifting Devices
- TowHaul & Towing Units
- Most Mining & Construction Machinery
J&M Parts provides a wealth of professional experience.
The J&M Parts Team hold more than 30 years of engineering consulting and hands-on maintenance experience in large mining and construction projects. We speak and understand the languages used on mine and construction sites throughout the Americas.
Our parent company, Mining and Construction Consulting, Inc. (MCCI) helps industrial customers extend service life, minimize costs, and boost the productivity of their operations.