Gilberto Torrealba has over 30 over years of experience in mining and construction operations.
Gilberto is a Mining Engineer with over 30 years of experience in all areas of major operating processes in large limestone quarries, including planning and mining development, drilling and blasting, crushing and maintenance. He has also experience in tunneling for hydraulic projects, with conventional drilling and blasting operations and mechanical digging methods.
Gilberto also serves the mining industry as a qualified engineering consultant for mining operations including process plan design, equipment selection, mine planning and environmental studies.
- Chief engineer in tunneling for the Caracas subway system
- Chief of production and planning for CEMEX Venezuela
- Service manager for Venequip CAT dealer
- Plant manager at Cantera Nacional Venezuela
- Plant chief for Holcim de Venezuela