Jim Caton has over 40 years of experience in mining and construction operations and management.
Founder of J&M Parts and MCCI, a large portion of Mr. Caton’s career was spent working for one of the largest construction and mining OEMs in the USA.
- Manager of equipment maintenance on small and large mining and construction projects, including large walking draglines and rope shovels.
- Operation and maintenance responsibility of large and small mining and construction crushing operations, 150 to 3,000 tph.
- Sized coal production, sized rock for gold and silver mine leach pad operation.
- Production of concrete aggregates, sand, rail road ballast, base for highway construction and filter materials for dam projects.
- Manage subcontractors on the assembly of a large coal handling, ship loading facility in Colombia.
- Operation and maintenance of flash butt welding process for continuously welded rail for main line railroad construction.
- Operation and maintenance of 4-mile conveyor belt system truck dump to power plant stockpile area.